- Midi ControllerThis is a musical instrument that I based off of some musical equipment that I currently have. I just took some elements from others and also added some original ideas, and things that I’d like to see in a Midi Controller or Groove Box. The 4x4 grid of pads can be used to play musical notes, cue samples, play drums and much more. The pads light up when hit, and you can customize the color of each individual pad.
- 3D Printer Nozzle and PTFE housingThis is a housing for your spare nozzles and PTFE Couplers for you 3D printer. Based off of the PTFE Coupler for the Ultimaker 2 series, and the nozzle us based off of the Olsson Block with quick changing nozzles. The modeled nozzle is .4mm Included is the model that has been 3D printed with 5 extra nozzles and 2 extra PTFE couplers. Very happy with the outcome!
- Team FMeshi is an answer to outdoors enthusieast in carrying food. Meshi will fly itself and will stay, at most, 50 ft away from its host. By being paired up to a smart phone, you can call it in quickly and with ease. It is the ideal method of carrying your food so that you can enjoy the great outdoors!
- Debonair EzrealBased off of a character from the game, League of Legends, Debonair Ezreal uses an item similar to this as his weapon of choice. I plan to 3D print this and have EL-Wire that I will string through to get the glow on the inner part of the ring. The second picture is to show what just the ring itself is. It's about 190-200mm in diameter. Update May 19, 2015 -Added a second line for my EL-Wire to go in for added glow (meant for real life) and just some final touches and minor tweaks.
- Airbrush StationTo make my workflow even faster when I airbrush my 3D prints, I'm designing this stand to suit my needs. It has been inspired by my friend, Valcrow's version (http://www.redicubricks.com/custom-airbrush-fluid-station/), but with my own twist on it. It's still a work in progress though. Update May 19, 2015 -Added a place to hold paper so that I can test out the paint flow prior to actually painting the object, another holder that can be used to hold normal brushes, and a removable cup to hold clean water that I can use when I purge the paint out of my brush so that I can change the color paint that I was previously using. Will be printing this and will keep this updated on the turn out.
- Headphone mountA friend asked me to design and print for him a headphone mount so that he could hang his headphones from the side of his desk. I designed this with custom supports to help with the quality of the print. The supports were easily broken off and lightly sanded down to give the print a nice smooth finish.
Followers 10 Following 7
Joined 30 April 2015
I'm a 3D modeler and have my own desktop 3D printer (Ultimaker 2 and my TIko will be here in Jan 2016), and have access to 2 industrial grade 3D printers at my college campus. Studying industrial design and drafting.