The Fusion 360 Live Classroom
We are excited to introduce the Fusion 360
Live Classroom. The place where you can learn from real life Fusion 360 experts.
Our upcoming classes are:
Description: In this class, we'll introduce you to the the Fusion 360 experience! We'll step you through a complete modeling task including creating 2D sketches, outlining the initial shape using sculpting and surfacing modeling strategies, then integrate solid modeling tasks and visualization techniques into the final model.
· October 28th, 2014 @ 4:00pm (1:00pm PDT)
· November 11th, 2014 @ 4:00pm (1:00pm PDT)
· November 25th, 2014 @ 4:00pm (1:00pm PDT)
· December 9th, 2014 @ 4:00pm (1:00pm PDT)
· January 6th, 2015 @ 4:00pm (1:00pm PDT)
· January 20th, 2015 @ 4:00pm (1:00pm PDT)
Description: We will dive deeper in to the Sculpt and Surfacing environments in Fusion 360. Quickly exploring designs and creating organic shapes with the T-Splines push-pull commands that are almost like sculpting with clay.
· November 4th, 2014 @ 4:00pm (1:00pm PDT)
· December 13th, 2014 @ 4:00pm (1:00pm PDT)
Description: We will introduce you to the steps for assembling components, creating joints, setting joint parameters, and showing motion. In addition we will also show you methods for creating complex animations using motion study.
· December 16th, 2014 @ 4:00pm (1:00pm PDT)
Description: Get your hands on an amazing new computer aided manufacturing (CAM) solution from Autodesk. Learn how you can use this new milling CAM solution for your 2-1/2 axis (2.5D) machining projects.
· January 27th, 2015 @ 4:00pm (1:00pm PDT)