- Spring Loaded Camming DeviceAn SLCD (Spring Loaded Camming Device) is a device used by climbers to protect themselves whilst climbing outdoor 'trad' climbs. To operate the SLCD the blue horizontal trigger bar is pulled downwards, which pulls the four wires connected to the four lobes (the blue parts which look similar to a quarter circle). As the lobes rotate - due to their design based on a logarithmic spiral - the profile of the head (the four lobes) will decrease. This allows the head to be inserted into a crack in the rock and the rope clipped into the blue webbing loop at the opposite end of the unit. As the climber falls the rope will come taut, exerting a force parallel to the central stem of the SLCD. The friction of the lobes against the rock surface causes them to attempt to rotate outwards, essentially expanding the head of the unit into the rock. This holds the climber's fall and prevents them from hitting the ground.
- Modern Bathroom DesignThis is a design of a bathroom which I would like to be able to produce in real life sometime. This was just another project I worked on in my spare time, like my kitchen design, where the design started out by designing one piece of the final design and then just adding and adding. All of the components such as the towel rails, doors, taps etc. all work as they would in real life. Materials contained in the design are wooden, ceramics, marble, glass and some stainless steel. Hope you guys like it! If so, then give it a like and leave a comment if you want, as I'm always up for hearing what you like about it and any other possible improvements you guys have!
- Ejection seatMy version of ejection seat. I was inspired mostly by K-36D and K-36DM serie 2. Ejection seat is a system designed to rescue the pilot or other crew of an aircraft (usually military) in an emergency situation. In video you can see a catapult sequence starts from pull the double ejection control handle through hand limited movement, leg attracting and develop a stabilization behind the seat (sequence of stabilization starts outside cockpit and protects seat against rotation). I hope you enjoy
- PotmeterThis is a potentiometer. Potentiometer is a variable resistor and its resistance can by adjusted by rotating potentiometer’s shaft. Potentiometers can be found e.g. under knobs in speakers, oscilloscopes and other devices where the value is set by rotating a knob. This model was originally created by Peter Mulkers in Autodesk Inventor.
- Mechanized Prosthetic HandA mechanized prosthetic hand & arm made for those who have lost their digits or any adjacent extremities. The prosthetic contains 5 adhesive monitors that attach to the user's arm, with the case sliding over the monitors, thus providing input for the prosthetic to operate according to the user's brainwave patterns as well as a means of securing the prosthetic device on the user's arm. This is the device's means of operating at the user's command. With a sleek design, brilliant simplicity in dexterity, topped with luxury materials, this hand is perfect for the amputee or augmentation enthusiast.