- Molded Concrete Sink | Work-In-ProgressConcrete sink design with molds! Sink has one drain across the back (created where the two molds meet) a draining station for the soap, drain-ing cavities for toothbrushes, and a holder for a cup. And, since all the drains come out in the back, leaves some room up front for a drawer directly under the sink. Storage FTW! Also spent a little time making a custom faucet - but it's less works-like and more looks-like at this point. :) Got the molds/manufacturing worked out, next comes the plumbing and this baby's ready for my bathroom! Borrowed and tweaked toothbrush designs from GrabCAD: https://grabcad.com/library/toothbrush--3
- Galleon 'Revenge' 1577Aug19/2015- Added a lot of details, almost done. I hadn't touched Fusion for almost a year. Fusion has much improved over the year. Nice to be almost finished this project. Enjoy. June 22/2014- update :) June 24/2014 - update: added openings for passengers traveling with window seat tickets. June 28 2014- orthographic view. Using the pipe tool for relief. July 6/2014 - a few more details added.
- AT-AT (aka Imperial Walker)---------------------------------- Just an update, pretty much finished except for some minor exterior details now :-) ---------------------------------- I have re-arranged so that the most recent shots should be the first in the gallery, enjoy! ;-) So I figured I would just share what I have been working on lately, so I present to you my Imperial Walker model! The design was inspired by my t-shirt which has the blueprints on it, I was looking in the mirror one day saying man.. that would be awesome if I did that up in fusion.. so I did! :-D Anyway I hope you all enjoy it and I will post updated here when it is fully finished :-) Much love, Jeramiah aka blahkat
- iStrat Internet Radio Guitar! -A cool classic stratocaster enclosure for the Raspberry Pi Internet Radio HackMy absolutely final entry into the Give Your Hardware A Home Challenge! I had my time zones crossed and managed to squeeze in one last design this evening I have called this the iStrat ("i" because apple and "Strat" because the Fender Stratocaster!) The basic design concept is to have something cool and ornamental, whilst having the modern functions of an internet radio. The controls are rearranged to fit as the pole pieces of the pick up. All other parts are just for fun. With in the design i also produced a stand for it to sit on, but of course you could just hang this on the wall! There will probably need to be a few tweaks to the design when it's printed or CNC'd but those changes should be minimal. As a huge music fan, i could think of nothing better than having one of the most iconic guitars in my living room, and as an added bonus, this design has be certified "Wife Friendly" (by my Mrs!) Here are a few more shots - sadly the Neck didn't render as well as i'd hoped, after an update Fusion was having trouble assigning materials to faces (not to worry though, still looks cool, and i know the guys at Autodesk will fixing that bug soon) feel free to visit and vote! http://www.hackster.io/daveclarke/istrat-internet-radio-guitar Finally printed this bad boy out, just waiting for the rapsberry pi to arrive and it's done!
- Rolling Wine RackIn this project I modeled a rolling wine rack I have in my house. To depict it as accurately as possible I measured some of the independent dimensions with a tape measure (to the 16th), then used math to find the rest of the dimensions. The wheels move similarly to those of a shopping cart, the drawer slides, and the towel rod rotates. As pictured, there is plenty of space for storage, and ten spots for wine bottles.
- COMPOUND BOWHere is another model Fully Designed and Assembling using Fusion 360. Based on device acquisition, I got inspired for this big men toy. Here is the Hoyt Charger compound bow. Been intrigued for while about this designer approach, took me sometime as I been modelling it on my spare time. Here, some of the preliminary rendering for your review. If you like it great! Otherwise I wish you a happy green meal. :) All sort of comments are welcome.
- The CaseThe idea behind this case is to create the new gold standard of computer case designs. The Corsair Obsidian series have been the standard for a while, however my design aims to take them off the throne. The case features stylish chambered glass doors on each side of the case to allow for premium aesthetics and to showcase the hardware inside. The front glass consists of blue tinted glass in the center and clear glass on the chamfered edges. While the back glass consists of blue tinted glass in the center and smoked glass on the edge.There is ample cooling and airflow with supporting up to 7 140 mm fans with options to add additional fans behind the metal mesh backing of the drive cage. There is a discreet power supply shroud. Green and Red Led power and reset button. Also Green and Red led lit headphone and microphone jacks.