- Thermal chamberWorking on making a 3d-printable thermal chamber that uses forced air convection to distribute the heat. The idea to overcome the poor thermal conductivity of plastic by using complex geometry... Of course, we're limited by the max temp the plastic can manage, but with high-end FDM materials, that's over 200°C!
- Square Tool PostA tool post that can hold up to 4 tools simultaneously. Tools are held in the tool holder with the help of set screws. Tool holder is free to rotate about the center stud and can be indexed in position with the help of spring balls fitting in the groove. The tool holder is tightened onto the base by tightening the "clamp nut" on the top with the help of the knob handle.
- Karmic 55T BMGBDThis is a project for Karmic Bikes, I'm super excited working with Hong Quan of Karmic Bikes & Fusion 360. Together collaborating and getting designs hammered out. These renders shows our last collaboration. Where my first models were with chain guard mounting holes. And per instructions they were not needed and were easily removed and updated and then shared.
- C ClampThis is a C Clamp modeled in Fusion 360. This could be used to hold something together or grip something. The top bar is free to slide in the top of the holder on the lead screw. The bar would be twisted, lowering or raising the stopper and lead screw. It was primarily created using the create and sketch functions.
- H-AugExo-Skeletal Project - did a rebuild on the spine sections so that the weight buffer post(which is intended to act as mechanical cartilage) now angles out the back (btw i built and rendered it all upside down) due to greater ease of viewing the more interesting side (just added one right side up viewed from semi underside) everything is still VERY much a WIP... all models, images, concepts are subject to change and or complete re-design as I iron out the functionality and or learn howto use new tools
- MARBLE MACHINE CLOCKI started this project as a hobby, today I finish the project and sent it to laser cut in MDF for the first prototype, I'm planning to re-cut it in acrylic to make it more fancy. The first prototype needed some changes, I made the required changes in Fusion 360 super easy, I just love this software! The final clock will be assembled soon, I'll upload another video when I'm done.
- Vertical Sterling EngineThis is a vertical sterling engine. It works by heating the glass bulbs below. Coupled with the inertia of the flywheel and the pressure of the steam created, it will move under its own power. I tried to make it as period correct as possible by giving a physical material to each piece. The assembly proved to be the hardest part, but in the end the joining process was successful and all motion interact with eachother.
- NSR 125 JC20 Cylinder HeadThis is a scale 3D assembly of the Honda NSR 125 JC20 Cylinder! It is the head component for the bike engine, forming the closed combustion chamber. You can see the many openings that allow air and fuel into the cylinder to aid in the flame that spreads across the spark plug.
- Bottle launcherThis was just a fun project I made a couple of years back. I actually made this thing, and you can see how it works in the video. Originally I modelled it in SharkFX, but I found Fusion360 a week ago, and thought it would be a nice intro to convert it to Fusion. Just to learn a thing or two about project organization and moving parts around. So, if you need a fun project, just go ahead and make it. Just make sure you measure the bottles in your area and adjust the relevant parts accordingly.